CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter everyone! It's a beautiful day here in sunny North Carolina, I got up extra early this morning, crawled over my 4yr old and 13 month old (who were off course in bed w/ me) and proceeded outside to hide the Easter eggs. I, or shall I say the Easter Bunny hid them so well that it took forever for the kids to find them. After several time of them circling the area w/ no luck I , the Easter Bunny decided to step in to help but instead of finding eggs I discovered that the Easter Bunny was suffering from a mild case of early Alzheimer's as she forgot where she put them. Luckily all the eggs were discovered after some time but I've noticed that since I've had children I've slowly started losing my mind. I catch myself starting to put milk in the pantry and cereal in the fridge, going to the store for something and leaving there w/ everything but that item and doing head counts in the car to make sure that i didn't leave anyone behind.
Have you ever felt that having children has made your mind cloudy?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I've noticed the same, but also that it comes back with interest after six years. In fact, my mind is so sharp now after three children (oldest 17, youngest 6, me 42) that I'm in my second year of a BSc degree. I find I can concentrate much better now than when I was late teens/early twenties. Just hang in there - you're supposed to focus only on your children now, so go with the flow and enjoy it.